Who we are
FIS is a Fortune 500 company, a global leader in the fintech sector and the largest processing and payments company in the world. Our innovative IT solutions help to transform our clients’ payment and treasury business landscape.
You will join a rapid-growing Professional Services team consisting of 100+ consultants dispersed around the globe, mostly located in Europe. The team manages around 350 client projects yearly, from small consultancy to large first implementation, upgrades and global rollouts. The product we deliver is FIS Payment Hub (formerly known as Trax), an award-winning payment hub providing strong controls and workflow for domestic and cross-border payment processes.
Who we are looking for
Technology Business Consultant with a combination of functional and robust technical background.
You will be responsible for configuration of FIS Payment Hub as part of the product delivery projects for our corporate clients across Europe. Your work scope will include implementation, configuration, testing and post go live support of the software. You will work as a part of Scrum/Agile team of skilled professionals.
You should be able to work with minimal supervision as an individual contributor within a small team of functional consultants in context of a project. This is a client facing role.
Regular travels (approx. 0 to 30%) to visit your clients are expected and are an integral part of the role, while the actual need to travel will be revisited once travelling is possible again.
What you bring
- Understanding of the financial markets specifically in one of the areas: Payments, Banking, e-Commerce, Treasury, Insurance or Liquidity Management
- A degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Finance, Business, Economics or Engineering
- Previous consulting experience is preferrable
- Sound understanding of software implementation project lifecycle
- Intermediate to advanced in at least one programming language is a plus
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in client-facing positions
- Perfectly fluent in English
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište. Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 60 000 zaposlenih i preko 20 000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 200 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa. Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"FIS je moj prvi i jedini poslodavac, još od 2012. Za to je najviše zaslužan sjajni Collateral tim, mada je atmosfera u celoj kancelariji izuzetna. Kolege su veliki stručnjaci, posao je raznovrstan, a ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE