Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a Telco Systems Analyst who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As Telco Systems Analyst your mission will be to own the OSS and BSS along with the technical ownership of the third-party software platforms utilized across the business and the supplier relationship management. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Owning Operational Support System (OSS) and Business Support System (BSS) - configuring the modules, monitoring the usage, identifying new ways to improve and potential risks and communicate them to the business with the proposed mitigation plans
- Managing the relationship with the supplier, working with people on different levels across 3rd party organizations to deliver and help implement the requirements provided by the stakeholders
- Taking an active role in managing the release cycles and facilitating the integration of the OSS and BSS with other systems such as the ERP
- Analyzing business requirements and be the facilitator between the supplier and the business to help them better understand each other
- Documenting the requirements, configuration specs, change requests and building a knowledge base
What are we looking for?
- Technical University degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications would be desirable
- Proven experience on a similar position within an ISP or a Telco organization
- Experience in either OSS/BSS development, maintenance, business analysis or configuration support
- Having worked with external partners on delivering company-wide projects would be desirable
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 14x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses in 43 cities and towns across the ... Saznajte više
"I have been a part of Hyperoptic Team past year and a half. I started this journey as a StreetWorks Permit Coordinator within Fibre Infrastructure Department. This was very exciting and completely new ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- COMPANY EVENTS
- TEAM BUILDINGS
- SPORT ACTIVITIES
- FRESH FRUITS EVERY WEEK
- PET FRIENDLY OFFICE
- TAXI VOUCHERS OR TAXI CARDS
- ON SITE MASSAGE
- WINE FRIDAY
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES