KICKSTART - Products and Systems Support Internship
Products and Systems Support Internship is responsible for operational support of Customer systems through day-to-day tickets, maintenance, third party communication and problem solving in order to provide business sustainability. This is done through complete understanding of Customer/Front line systems and related business processes keeping in mind desired customer experience. Customer Systems Administrator provides support to systems end users enabling them to successfully resolve customer requests. Customer Systems Administrator is responsible for customer data integrity and consistency as part of delegated Business System Owner responsibility and for alerting any data corruption.
For the good start you will need:
- University degree (or in your final year of studies) from Electrical Engineering Faculty, Mathematics Faculty, Faculty of Organizational Science – IT Program or related
- Fluent in English
- Ability to explain technical concepts to end user
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
You will enjoy:
- Paid internship & career development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- A unique and inspiring atmosphere full of talented people willing to share their professional knowledge
Deadline for applications: 19.01.2020.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.