- Act as a liaison between technical staff and the business including Sales, G&A, Customer Success, Marketing, and Customer Support.
- Translates business needs into technical specifications for execution by the technical staff by providing the business perspective for the software systems needs.
- Participates in technical processes including application development process, computer operations, file processing and general project management.
- Act as Administrator of Salesforce (SFDC), ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs.
- Responsible for the day to day activities and maintenance of SFDC, as well as involvement in larger projects and assisting with the development.
- Act as an expert of business functional knowledge and current automated technologies.
- Implementation of projects required by different departments and delivering them in forms of reports or/and Power point presentations.
- Perform some technical chores as required.
- Supporting Sales Operations efforts through reporting, ad-hoc analysis and projects.
- University degree.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Understanding of technical concepts or desire to learn.
- Strong time management skills – ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Interest in learning about new communication technologies.
- Market and business development oriented.
- Team spirit and positive, flexible attitude.
- Creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated, competitive, focused, reliable and strong work ethic.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Result oriented with strong organizational skills and proactive, innovative approach.
- The passion and drive to deliver an exceptional level of achievement.
- Advanced Salesforce knowledge and skills.
- Intermediate Tableau and Excel knowledge and skills.
- Knowledge of the industry and products would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of another foreign language would be a plus.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity andengagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges.
Our product portfolio uniquely combines mobile trust data & analytics with global communications capabilities to help digital enterprises protect, connect and engage with their consumers.Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud ... Saznajte više
"In life I am always seeking for adventure, diversity and challenge! That’s why I choose TeleSign! "
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- TRAININGS & CONFERENCES
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- PREMIUM MEDICAL INSURANCE PACKAGE
- CASUAL WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT - GAMING ROOM, EXCEPTIONAL VIEW TERRACE
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- TEAM BUILDING
- ACHIEVERS CLUB
- SPORT ACTIVITIES
- ADDITIONAL PERKS - FREE PARKING, VENDING MACHINE, MASSAGE AT WORK, BEER FRIDAY, WEDNESDAYS TEAM BREAKFAST, MOVIE NIGHTS AND MUCH MORE..