CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry where accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Launched in 2012, we’ve built a network of 25,000 brokers, appraisers and research professionals across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model. Our clients enjoy the foremost lease and sale transaction data combined with a robust analytics platform. CompStak’s unique data and intuitive platform is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has over 100 team members in the US and overseas, and we continue to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Canaan Partners, IA Capital, Transamerica, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $30m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, and we have regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Belgrade.
We are looking for a talented Engineer in Test to help us bring our unique data products to the market. This is a full-time opportunity, based in Serbia. What you will work on will challenge the status quo and change our industry forever. You will be working in the following environment:
- A full suite of Selenium tests written in Python (Pytest-BDD)
- One-click execution of entire test suite from Jenkins
- Detailed test cases are written in Pytest-BDD (Gherkins)
- API automation test is written in the Python requests framework
- An agile environment with 2-week sprints
- Docker-based testing environments are automatically created for every PR
- And much more
Skills & Experience
We are looking for an Engineer in Test who has a proven track record of delivering high-quality, maintainable software. At CompStak we provide a fantastic environment for your continuous personal and professional growth, and in return, we hope that:
- You are an expert in System, Integration, Regression & API testing using different automation tools (selenium webdriver, postman, etc)
- You develop automation test suites to cover functional and regression tests for the platform
- You don't just write code - you craft it, which results in a maintainable test suite
- You execute automated tests analyzes and reports results as needed
- You execute tests manually and debug failures
- You focus on CI/CD and delivery automation
- You can coordinate testing efforts across all ongoing projects
- You can triage and assign bugs to ensure timely patching of occasional hotfixes
- You can release stable products within given time frames
- You like improving your approach to development and testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Knowledge of customizing test reports
Big plus if:
- You have experience working in Agile Methodology
- You can write good documentation
- You LOVE functional programming
- Full-time employment according to the Serbian labor law
- 22 vacation days a year
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Team events of different sorts
- Different opportunities to develop your professional skills including conferences, courses, etc.
This is not a junior position, and we will be considering only qualified candidates.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, New York, 36 COOPER SQUARE, 4TH FLOOR