NOVELIC is the radar and perception solutions provider. We provide radar sensor platforms, products and solutions, custom-made or ready to use. We do engineering services for vehicle perception systems for autonomous driving and ADAS, based on automotive infrastructure. NOVELIC develops, tests, and organizes manufacturing of electronic products for Industrial and IoT niche applications. Our portfolio is supported by strong competence, quality of work, and a holistic approach gathering all modern electronics fields and software engineering under one roof, connected through lean principles and processes. NOVELIC has a dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions. A stable long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours.
We invest in excellence, offer excellence and ask for excellence.
We are pleased to offer a full-time position for: Test Engineer
- Develop test plan and test cases for automated or manual or SW/HW tests
- Design and develop custom SW/HW test scenarios for data acquisition, measurement, failure injection etc.
- Review and analyze product requirements, specifications and/or source code to design and develop SW/HW testing artifacts
- Provide input to product development teams on missing/deficient requirements
- Execute bench level testing and record results using various test systems as the product requires
- Perform data analysis on test results using various tools and document the results
- Automation of SW tests using scripts
- Enter defects into the defect tracking tool and support cross-functional team with defect analysis and debug activities
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or computer science, Master’s degree is a plus
- 1+ years of relevant experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of one or more general-purpose programming languages (C, C++, Java, C#, Python)
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Electronics/Embedded SW/HW knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Version Control Software Tools is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Positive, motivated, and eager to learn new things
- Prepared to tackle new technologies
- The ability to work in team
- Excellent communication skills and customer orientation
- Flexibility and willingness to change
- Positive and friendly environment
- Work in a growing dynamic company on very challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Highly-paid abroad business trips
- Attractive salary package with private pension and health insurance
If you are interested in becoming a part of NOVELIC, please send us your CV and a brief motivation letter (in PDF format) electronically.
For more insight visit our website: www.novelic.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Kompanija NOVELIC je autoritet u razvoju elektronike i obrade signala. Eksperti smo u oblastima: Signal Processing, FPGA, Embedded Systems, mm-Wave Design, Chip Design, Radar Sensors. Radimo sa najvećim svetskim firmama kao partneri u projektima, gde naši inženjeri razvijaju kritične blokove i sisteme, od ideje, preko sistemske arhitekture, simulacija do testiranog prototipa budućeg proizvoda. U timu imamo doktore nauka i industrijske autoritete u svojim oblastima. Nudimo mogućnost zaposlenja različitih…Više o poslodavcu