Asseco SEE raspisuje oglas za poziciju Test Manager.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
Would you like to become a Test Manager?
Our Solution Architecture - Delivery team, which monitors all aspects of ASEE product portfolio and mapps customers’ business needs with the aim of finding the most appropriate solution for the customer, and contributs to the implementation of internal and international projects by supporting project planning, managing a team of implementers, business consultants and testers with a view to successfully implementing the project and establishing strong relationships with customers, is looking for a
As a Test Manager in our team you will be involved in:
- Implementation of a test strategy within the company
- Participation in implementation projects
- Strategic planning and management of the entire testing process
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release
- Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Project risks and issues mitigation
- Test reporting and issue management
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Test Manager
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Team Leader
- You have experience with Testing and ALM Tools like TFS, JIRA, TestLink, Bugzilla, etc.
- Your knowledge of Automated Test Tools (TestComplete, Postman/SOAPUI) will be considered as advantage
- Your experience in project management will be considered as adventage
- Your experience in banking area will be considered as adventage
- Your Test Managemet Certification (ISTQB or similar) will be considered as adventage
- You ideally have obtained a University degree in Economic Sciences or IT
- Your English language skills are on the advanced level
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- You are a good team player and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, bonus scheme, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents.
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!