Tool Shop Supervisor
Function: Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Schedules all needed internal and external tool shop activities according to the plant demands
- Designs components and creates CNC programs for the production and prototypes different tools using industrial 3D printers
- In case of higher volume production, takes care of sample production on CNC machines
- Provides inspection of the tool stock, works out proposals for improvement
- Keeps the machine availability on a high level
- Plans and coordinates structured process development, ensures optimization and validation for new process technologies and corresponding equipment in the area of responsibility
- Reviews new tool shop product designs from manufacturability point of view
- Contributes to production flow optimization
- Identifies status of existing processes and improvement opportunities and provides the information to the process’s owners and Manufacturing Planners.
- Responsible for the annual planning of resources In the Tool shop (human, physical, financial etc.)
- Trains and supports the team members concerning process topics for ensuring a good understanding of the defined processes
- University degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in the automotive/consumer electronics industry in leading the technical team
- Knowledge in planning and execution of equipment projects in Production and Assembly
- CAD tools advanced
- CNC programming advanced
- Advanced MS Office
- Ability to work Independently
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o / Plant Novi Sad
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu