IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets, and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
Position is for a developer/engineer that migrates existing mathematical calculations by using(analyzing, coding, adapting & improving) in-house developed tools for casino games to Specialty lottery markets. Understanding of mathematical calculations in daily work is expected. Tools used in a process are constantly evolving and you will need to have a proactive approach to track and investigate the changes and be able to work both individually and together with the Framework team that is abroad. After completing migration via tools, you will need to assist colleagues in your team on how to use these tools and interpret results.
You will be part of a Belgrade studio team which produces games for Specialty lottery markets but very often you will be in contact with colleagues from different studios(in EU, US & Canada) which offer support for tools and mathematical calculations.
In your daily routine, you will work closely with Game Developers, Game Mathematicians, QA, Project Managers, Game Designers as well as with consultants from external laboratory that verify the game before it is released to the market.
This is long term position with good potential for high career advancement which requires agile person willing to understand & advance in both business & technical knowledge.
Due to our international structure, IGT provides you with a challenging multicultural environment where you can use your initiative and contribute to the realization of the company’s targets. IGT strongly believes in personal development and invests continually in training and coaching.
- Good knowledge of Python and ability to perform our assessment to show knowledge of Python
- Basic knowledge of C#
- English language written/spoken is required for communication with studios abroad
- Statistical and probability mathematical knowledge is a must
- Ability and will to understand and analyze C++ code will be a plus.
- Self-Motivated individual
- Mind set that programing language is tool to deliver expected solutions!
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Well-connected location with global offices in Austria, UK, Italy, and United States
- This position is contract based with potential to transfer to full time position (Initial contract is one-year, full working hours)
Our Recruitment Process:
- CV review
- Recruiter phone interview (~30min):
- Introduction to company and job terms
- General information check
- Technical interview(~1h)
- Introduction to details about specific daily tasks
- Previous experience questioning, C#/C++ informative discussion (without assessment)
- Check of candidate's skills (“face-to-face” or MS Teams guided Python assessment and basic statistical math questioning is needed)
- Salary and terms agreement
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 11000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch ... Saznajte više
- Timska druženja
- Rad od kuće
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Porodica i roditeljstvo
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Fleksibilno radno vreme