Haptiq is a developer of virtual reality training simulators and real-time planning systems in AR/VR. We are a fast-growing start-up, and we need to strengthen our capacity within our development team and are therefore seeking a focused backend software engineer.
About the position
You will join an entrepreneurial setting with a small but very innovative and competent engineering team. Our development projects vary in scope and character but have the same focus; support our customer in challenging situations. Quality in our products is therefore essential.
Responsibilities and task
• As a Tools Programmer, you will work with the Art and Tools team to deliver end to end solutions for data flow and asset management workflows.
• You will use your skills to create visual excellence, push our projects to the next level and bring the team together.
• Work to effectively solve problems and collaborate with the team to develop new features, processes and pipelines.
• Further develop our set of in-house tools
• Develop new tools and data systems to increase the productivity and efficiency of the art teams, drive new technology and the development of workflows
• Provide support for an asset-centric data-driven pipeline across multiple DCC’s and Unity. Build from source asset to any targeted platform, high-end or mobile.
• Develop and maintain automated tools for graphical asset production.
• Bachelor or Master in computer science, informatics or similar with high academic scores
• 2+ years experience working within a software development team
• Solid spoken and written knowledge of English
• Able to create workflows and tools in new unfamiliar areas
• Proven skills and experience in content creation pipelines and workflow or related
• Previous experience in a pipeline role or related in a development environment
• Experience designing, deploying, and maintaining tools in a production environment
• Excellent understanding of techniques and technologies relating to 3D computer graphics and workflows
• Strong Math skills: Linear Algebra, thorough understanding of vectors, matrices and transformations in 3D
• Previous experience of handling large project-files from CAD or BIM software, related to industries including, but not limited to, Architecture, Infrastructure, Engineering, Energy, Onshore, Offshore and Subsea
• Previous experience of working with CAD or BIM software/ file-formats/ api and building automated import/export pipelines
• Expert development and debugging skills: git, python, C#, Maxscript, Vex, Batch, Bash, powershell
• Production experience with one or more of: 3ds max, Houdini, Substance and Unity / similar gameengine
• 3ds max
• Houdini engine
• Editor tools development
• Profiling / debug
• Excellent working knowledge of cli tools and filesystems on Linux, Windows and MacOS.
• Experience with Qt, PyQt, PySide.
• C, C++ programming experience
• Experience with other DCC applications and APIs
• Experience with development with containers and swarms.
• Working knowledge of cloud services and hybrid solutions.
• Experience with batch processing files, distribute work across threads or machines.
• Experience with developing APIs and working with services like Redis
As a person you are structured, a problem solver and goal oriented. You enjoy and work well within a team. You are service-minded and interested in new trends and innovations. You are motivated and understand the risks inherent in working for a start-up.
What we offer
• You will join a team developing one of the worlds most advanced AR/VR software systems and your contribution will be an important part in this work
• We’re a start-up working on innovative technologies within some of the fastest growing technologies today giving the opportunity for career growth
• This is a full-time position
• You will have our office in Novi Sad as your workplace
• Some travel/flying should be expected
Haptiq.no is the Norwegian parent company of Satellite One and a developer of virtual reality training simulators and real-time planning systems in AR/VR. We are a fast-growing start-up, and we need to strengthen our capacity within our development team and are therefore seeking focused software engineers.Više o poslodavcu