About HMD Transport:
HMD Transport is an asset backed freight brokerage based in Chicago, IL servicing all domestic modes of transportation in North America.
With over two decades of experience, HMD Transport is an exciting, multicultural, friendly, and fast-growing place to work. We promote a positive, encouraging and lively work environment which translates into a better experience not only for our employees, but also our clients and customers.
To find out more about HMD Transport, please visit www.hmdtransport.com
HMD Transport is currently seeking for a highly-motivated Track and Trace Specialist to join our brokerage team based in Belgrade.
As a Track and Trace Specialist you will play a crucial role at HMD Transport by providing shipment status and flow for all the customers, internal and external in a timely and efficient manner to achieve maximum profitability and customer satisfaction.
What Kind of Candidate Is Suited for This Opportunity?
- Current or previous experience in the USA trucking industry is preferred, but not essential;
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal;
- Must be able to quickly act when there is a challenge with a load, a carrier or a driver;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Service oriented individual with effective Customer interaction skills;
- Advanced ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
What Would Be Your Responsibilities?
- Track & trace daily shipments progress, to insure proper movement and delivery;
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document important information;
- Respond to any issues from pickups and/or deliveries and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units;
- Manage daily freight schedules;
- Data entry performed accurately, timely and efficiently;
- Proactive communication with customer service team and sales reps;
- Assist customers inquiring on the current status of shipments and maintain communication with other departments for order completion;
- Interact with customers via telephone and email in a polite and courteous way;
- Collaborate with other members of our team to deliver quality results.
What Can You Expect?
- To work in a modern Office in New Belgrade on the bank of Danube River;
- To be recognized for your contribution, your thinking and your hard work, in an environment that supports work-life balance;
- To have a competitive salary, private health insurance + bonus program;
- To have paid holidays and paid time off (PTO);
- To be part of a fun, energetic and casual work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Zemunski Kej bb, New Belgrade
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 14h-22h
If you would like to join our team and your profile fits with the above requirements, please apply here and send us your resume.
Maximum confidentiality is guaranteed!