Join a dynamic team, where creativity is fostered, process and product are valued, and the reward is helping the growth of those around you! The Training Specialist is responsible for providing product, process, and business-oriented training to a variety of learners. From sales and marketing, to our technical teams, our role is to help foster a love of learning and grow new skill sets in our team members to help drive our company forward.
The Training Specialist is responsible for creating valuable training, including gathering information from subject matter experts across multiple departments, creating syllabi, writing materials, recording, and producing training modules. Training is conducted using creative interactive online modules as well as live sessions.
The ideal candidate has previous experience with adult learners, loves to learn themselves and possesses creativity and drive. We hope for someone that has a love of all things technical or interest in datacenters or payment processing industries.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work with various teams and stake holders to identify training needs and the most effective way to fill them.
- Design, develop, and deliver training for each team, including courses, activities and supporting materials with a special focus on information retention.
- Create creative and engaging course content and supporting materials such as videos, presentations, diagrams, documents, and exercises.
- Incorporate learner evaluation methods into training and keep management apprised of results. Remediate where needed.
- Ensure the courses and materials are kept up to date and are periodically reviewed to ensure each module remains viable, accurate, and in alignment with the changing market, company goals, and technology.
- Work with management and the learners to gather feedback on each course, its materials, and the overall learning curriculum.
- Assist in the administration of the company the learning management system (LMS).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding English language written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including ability to write training outlines and module content.
- Strong interest in learning, with a focus on technical products and soft skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Experience in the design and development of interactive, web-based training solutions.
- Graphic and web usability experience.
- Proficiency with software used for visual design and to produce training materials such as Microsoft Office, creativity tools (such as Adobe and Canva), and interactive content creation tools (such as Articulate 360).
- Excellent learning evaluation skills.
- 2+ years’ experience working in training, teaching, instructional design, or similar.
- Associate’s degree (or higher) in Training, Education, or a related discipline or equivalent work experience in training or teaching career roles preferred.
- Ability to work flexibly and independently to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities.
What You Can Expect:
- A team that values you and your input.
- A working environment that will foster your creativity and provide opportunities to contribute to dynamic projects. Work with a highly innovative and creative team.
- Opportunities to grow your skill set, share your knowledge with others and learn about exciting and fast paced industries with firsthand experience.
- A fast-paced work environment that values proactivity. No two days are exactly alike.
- An opportunity to work with excellent people and products in an industry teeming with growth.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
Ko smo mi?CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. Kao ... Saznajte više
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije