Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. We are a fast growing and leading global information and communications technology solutions provider. With our 5 business units Carrier, Enterprise, Consumer, Cloud&AI and Digital power we offer network infrastructure, cloud computing solution and devices such as smart phones and tablet PCs.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 190,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D). More than one third of the world population and more than half of the German population use, directly or indirectly, Huawei technology. We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent. At Huawei, if you are driven and show results, your efforts will be rewarded.
What we offer
We offer exceptional career development opportunities. You will have the direct exposure to the latest technologies and the international team where likeminded professionals exchange and build know-how. We invite you to join and grow with us, to help building a better connected world.
- Configuration, build, roll-out and testing of new DWDM systems
- Deployment and commissioning of Optical devices
- Acceptance of the Fiber and Optical infrastructure for new projects and documentation handed to the customer
- Analyze data to diagnose and identify root causes in deployed DWDM network
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of DWDM network
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum B.Sc. or M.Sc. Technical Degree in a field linked to Telecommunications including
- Theoretical knowledge of optical transport network protocols, protection schemes, DWDM technology, IP routing protocols, and Ethernet.
- Proactive with an efficient approach to workloads and prioritization, with strong organizational skills
- Eager to learn
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships and understand customer needs. Must also work in a team environment
General professional experience: 1-3 experience
CV must be submitted in English!
Huawei Technologies doo Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Omladinskih brigada 90d
- PIB: 105196639
- Matični broj: 20338482