Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
In this challenging position you will report directly to the Vice President Treasury in Zurich. Together with a colleague you will be responsible for all Treasury reports, opening and closing of bank accounts, maintenance of bank signatories and e-banking systems. You will also make sure that Group Treasury maintains integrity and accuracy in financial transactions and reporting.
- Create, maintain and ensure the accuracy of various databases and reports such as for bank accounts, SAP treasury instruments, investments and other department records
- Preparation of treasury reports, monthly liquidity status and analysis of data
- Support the production of Liquidity Plans for various entities and the group
- Key User/Administrator of various e-banking systems with interest to further develop the tool in line with company requirements
- Support the Cash Manager in the daily business
- Prepare and administer bank account openings, changes like new bank signatories and closings; maintain related documentation (e.g. signature authority documents) and reporting
- Ensure compliance with treasury policy, delegation of authorities and bank facility agreements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economy/Finance
- Experience within Treasury
- 3+ year of experience in a proven track record
- Solid financial background with understanding of treasury products
- Experience in handling of various e-banking/payment systems
- Working experience in SAP R/3
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of German would be a plus
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics Services d.o.o.
Ko smo mi?SR Technics pruža usluge održavanja, popravke i remonta aviona, motora i avio komponenata (MRO) i sarađuje sa preko 500 avio kompanija, avio lizing kompanija i proizvođača originalne avionske opreme. Sedište kompanije je u Cirihu, Švajcarska. Više od 80 godina, SR Technics pruža izuzetan kvalitet usluga i efikasna tehnička rešenja, zbog čega smo vodeća globalna kompanija u ovom sektoru avio idustrije. Verujući u moć umrežavanja i sinergije, SR Technics gradi dugoročna partnerstva sa raznovrsnom ... Saznajte više
"Pridružio sam se kompaniji SR Technics Services krajem 2015. godine, od kada i vodim svoj tim koji pruža SAP usluge upravljanja informacionim sistemima i bavi se rešavanjem problema koji mogu nastati ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE