We are an outsource logistics and technical support company for the North American transportation market.
We are looking for a candidate for the position: Trucking Safety Manager.
For the position, we need candidates who are goal oriented for a job that has great prospects for professional and financial advancement.
Candidate profile - Trucking Safety Manager:
- Experience in the US transportation industry
- Building long term relationships with drivers and brokers
- Knowledge of working with ELD, Power DAT
- Advanced knowledge of English (speech and writing)
- Knowledge of Spanish or French (optional, but preferred)
- Basic computer skills (Windows OS, Microsoft Office, mail, G-suite)
- Readiness for occasional overtime work
- Ability to participate in teamwork, commitment and determination in doing the job
- Maintain / improve existing fleet safety program(s)
- Background of safety orientated procedures in relation to the trucking industry including FMCSA rules and regulations as well as DOT standards and policies
- Approve new contractor applications
- Facilitate contractor orientation and other required training in accordance with DOT regulations
- First point of contact for driver accidents and injuries, accident files, auto liability and physical damage claims and corresponds with insurance carrier
- Maintain drug/alcohol screening program in compliance with DOT regulations
- Audit driver scale and roadside inspection reports for compliance and improvement opportunities.
- Track vehicle maintenance, annual DOT inspections and CSA inspections to ensure accuracy of the program
- Other relevant duties as identified and assigned
We offer you:
- Modern and relaxed workspace
- Incentive salaries that grow along with your progress
Uniqly Solutions d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Vojvode Stepe 18
- PIB: 112513707
- Matični broj: 21690589