PLAYSTUDIOS EUROPE is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join us in creating high profile, original titles for our amazing games!
In this role you will use your expertise in UI and UX development to create unique, high quality experiences on multiple mobile platforms. The role requires prior experience in mobile apps development as you will need to be able to quickly iterate and develop flows, screens, icons, and information hierarchy. Top design skills, collaboration and communication are key as you will work across multiple groups to translate requirements into compelling designs.
The role is very versatile and you should prepare to take on different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You’ll be creating visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and crisp user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons etc.), delivered within technical constraints and on time.
- Collaborate with concept designers, product managers and developers in all phases of the product delivery lifecycle (Discovery, Research, Strategy, Design and Testing)
- Build wireframes, prototypes and doing the visual design of final products
- Design stunning UI for our app
- Design marketing materials
- Present and communicate design solutions to stakeholders and product owners
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets
- Be a self-starter. As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you'll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required
- Know how to produce content quickly without sacrificing quality
- Work effectively in a deadline driven environment and have the ability to juggle
- multiple projects.
- Completed education or equivalent work experience as a UI/UX designer
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent, and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons, and animation, etc.)
- Expertise with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- A well-developed sense of color and composition
- A substantial interest in form and typography
- A portfolio showing your talent and flexibility in tackling different styles
- Excellent teamwork skills with great communication and organization capabilities
- Ability to understand game flow design and produce flow presentations
- Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
- Strong branding abilities
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment and able to embrace having many projects running at the same time
- Team player who gladly speaks their mind, and responds well to constructive feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration, and communication skills
- Experience working in games and/or social games companies
- Experience in Adobe xD or similar flow packages
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Passion for video games as a medium and understanding of gameplay mechanics
Please send your CV exclusively in English and make sure to include a portfolio link when applying.
Playstudios International Europe
- Srbija, Beograd, Resavska 23
- PIB: 112457425
- Matični broj: 21678597