CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with their complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate quote and proposal generation, and streamline sales compensation – driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud for their lead to money process for better marketing and smarter selling.
CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP whose vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. The Callidus environment is dynamic, innovative and growing!
To support our growth we are seeking a
UX / UI DESIGNER
to join our team in Belgrade
This team member will play an instrumental role in shaping the design of the SAP product suite. You will work closely with Product Management and Engineering to create wire frames, mockups and initial HTML prototypes to enhance the user experience for a product suite used by millions of users with.
- Produce wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Work closely with the stakeholders to design new features from the ground up
- Lead or participate in user research to learn from direct customer feedback
- Prototype complex enterprise software UIs
- Design information architectures and workflows
- Pitch and present designs to stakeholders for sign-off
- Design consistent, responsive user experiences across multiple devices
- Help lead company design initiatives.
- 3+ years designing responsive user interfaces for mobile and desktop web applications
- Experience working with enterprise business applications
- Strong foundation in visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc.)
- Knowledge of common design patterns and best practices for application design
- Experience designing localized and accessible UIs
- Strong communications skills and successful advocate for UX design across multi-disciplinary teams
- Degree in Human Factors, Industrial Design or Graphic Design preferred.
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Cool and fancy office space with parking space included
Deadline for applications: 22.03.2019.