CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP whose vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for
to join our team in Belgrade
In SAP, designers play a key role in each team as they are the main drivers of how engaging, delightful and useful the user experience is
- You’ll be reimagining the way sales teams use technology and help them achieve their goals by crafting delightful experiences that impact the way sales will be done in the future.
- As a UI/UX Designer your involvement on all phases of the design process from ideation, to prototype and visual testing is crucial. You’ll be working closely with other designers and have a tight relationship with the development teams, making sure what we deliver meets our design standards.
- Construct beautiful, functional interface designs that work along with the rest of the product.
- Be autonomous in producing high quality deliverables through all phases of the project.
- Develop and maintain detailed UI specifications and design patterns.
- Build interactive prototypes to quickly validate concepts with the rest of the team and key stakeholders.
- Work closely with product managers to create world class digital solutions that complement the overall vision of the product.
- Collaborate with engineers during the development phase to ensure the product meets design and UX quality standards.
- 5+ years’ experience in UI/UX design.
- Experience across all phases of product design from research to ideation, design iteration, prototyping and delivering high fidelity UI mockups.
- Experience building comprehensive design systems and complementary specs.
- Fluency in industry standard design tools like Sketch or Adobe CC.
- Experience with prototyping tools e.g. Proto.io, Flinto, Principle, Framer, Invision.
- Strong communication and storytelling skills and ability to work closely with others (designers, product managers and even developers).
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience delivering impressive design experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work on small teams to complete critical milestones under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Competitive compensation
- Budget for your personal development
- Private medical benefits
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Exciting projects in creative environment
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Paid sport activities
- Cool working space
*Please include a cover letter and a link to your portfolio or samples of projects along with your application.
Deadline for applications: 21.05.2019.
Mi smo vodeća kompanija u proizvodnji cloud softvera iz Silikonske doline. Sami razvijamo aplikacije od nule, prodajemo ih i implementiramo, i sve to u cloud-u. Ceo svet je naše tržište! Naši klijenti poput Unify, Lenovo, Atlas Copco, Paloalto i mnogih drugih, su svetski poznate i priznate kompanije. CallidusCloud broji više od 1100 zaposlenih, od čega oko 250 radi u razvojnom centru u Beogradu. Pored Srbije, kancelarije imamo i u Evropi, Aziji, Americi i Australiji.…Više o poslodavcu