Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging and exciting environment of a fast growing micro mobility company, traded on the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”)? Would you like to be surrounded with electric scooters, e-bikes, great food and Live soccer streaming? If you would like to share your wheels with us, then read further!
We are looking for a highly motivated UX/UI Designer to help us drive the development of the company’s core product.
As a UX/UI Designer in Helbiz you will cooperate daily with project managers, engineers, data scientists and other designers in order to create innovative, smart, interesting solutions that will keep users engaged and satisfied.
You will be part of all stages of the project from the very beginning to the final product. You will work in a young creative team in a rapidly growing micro-mobility industry where you should be brave for innovations, fast-thinking, seek the quality and above all user-oriented.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create concepts, sketches and storyboards, detailed interaction designs and screen flows, functional specifications, and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions and guide agile teams
- Build wireframes and prototypes to tackle difficult UX problems
- Ship, measure, and improve designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Own design end-to-end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Work on and create design systems for our products
- Work with project managers and product owner to define products requirements
- Usability testing and user process analysis
- Collaborate with developers to get the fit design just right
- Give importance to the details
- Relevant work experience of 1 year
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch / Figma, Adobe CC or similar tools
- Experience working with design systems and strong knowledge of UI design patterns and best practices (e.g. UI form design)
- Experience with responsive HTML and CSS
- Mobile app design experience
- Inspiring portfolio that demonstrates creativity and is easy to navigate
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Innovative and motivated team
- Agile and collaborative working atmosphere
- Working with an experienced Team leader who will help you learn and improve your skills
- Monthly salary with a chance of a bonus
- Complimentary lunch, coffee and drinks
- Modern office in the heart of Belgrade
We want to assure good quality of service and products to our users, for that reason all processes in Helbiz are done in-house. We care about every little detail from operations through application to user satisfaction, therefore we need members of our team to be committed, enthusiastic and fearless. Helbiz wants to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow well and fast, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Helbiz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in the above stated Job position and your profile fits the necessary requirements, here is how the recruitment process looks like:
- Send us your resume.
- We review your application and get back to you with feedback.
- If your profile matches our requirements, we will contact you to organize the technical part of the proces - test and interview.
- Next step is an interview with an HR, where we discuss how you will fit in with our team and talk about your salary expectations, contract and benefits package.
- If we find you as a great addition to a HELBIZ family, we will get back to you with an offer.
We will be happy to share our wheels with you! #helbizfamily
More about HELBIZ: www.helbiz.com
Helbiz se bavi pružanjem usluga mikro mobilnosti u gradovima širom sveta. Naši električni mopedi i trotineti su dostupni za iznajmljivanje preko aplikacija koje razvijamo u gradovima širom Italije i Sjedinjenih Američkih država. Na taj način pomažemo u smanjenju emisije ugljen-dioksida, dok omogućavamo stanovnicima urbanih sredina jednostavna, pristupačna i efikasna prevozna sredstva, idealna za kretanje po gradu na kraćim destinacijama. Pod vođstvom našeg CEO-a Salvatorea Palelje, izašli smo na…Više o poslodavcu