Hours: 9 am – 5 pm CET
ABOUT IVY EXEC
IvyExec.com is a leading online platform for successful business professionals. With over 2 million global business leaders within our membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
ABOUT THE ROLE
IvyExec is seeking a full-time UX/UI Web Designer to join our design & front end development team. The ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of design principles and should be knowledgeable in areas of UX/UI, branding, marketing collateral, email marketing, and social media. Responsibilities include overseeing the visual integrity of our website, social channels, brand design and developing the visual identity of Ivy Exec website redesign.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in being part of a diverse environment and working across a wide range of projects that impact the millions of business executives that interact with our site and business units.
The UX/UI Web Designer will design experiences that elevate the Ivy Exec brand. Whether we are redesigning the company website or creating an identity for a rapidly growing business unit from the ground up, we strive to create a simple and clear visual language. The product, dev, and design team is a close-knit group that shares a passion for moving boundaries in software development, supported by a culture that sees design as an integral part of Ivy Exec's success.
We're seeking a talented, energetic, and self-motivated web designer to help us take our visual identity to the next level. You will work alongside a team of designers, developers, project managers and marketing professionals to help elevate our brand in a highly competitive market.
This is a full-time and onsite role in our Novi Sad office (once we return to the office).
- Work in multiple disciplines including UX, UI and Web development
- Collaborate with other teams and business stakeholders within Ivy Exec to develop and ideate design concepts
- Develop, refine, and execute all aspects of chosen design concepts
- Maintain our brand standards
- Work with a variety of design and optimization tools
- At least 5 years of professional design work
- Experienced in UX/UI Design
- Comfortable designing responsive sites for desktop and mobile
- Technical familiarity with front end development
- Demonstrated consistency in your design
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and personable
- Detail-oriented and a creative problem solver, which is evident in your portfolio
- Exceptional in your design, color, and typographic skills
- Incredibly organized and can juggle multiple projects
Additional Skills a plus:
Why you’ll love us
- We believe in nurturing an environment where good ideas can come from anyone. At Ivy Exec, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that is working towards helping our clients achieve their goals.
- Our founders believe transparency is important. In HQ team meetings we discuss Ivy Exec strategy, the latest company goals, and we open the floor to new ideas.
- We believe that our people are our future! We have created initiatives to drive investment in our people: personally and professionally.
Ivy Exec is the premier source for career information and job postings for high caliber professionals. Our website, IvyExec.com, was founded on the simple idea of bringing together exceptional talent and the most sought-after employers. Ivy Exec offers a Mentor Network to help members gather career intelligence from seasoned executives who devote their time for this initiative. In one-on-one virtual sessions, members “meet” with Ivy Exec mentors each month to discuss their specific career…Više o poslodavcu