IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries. The core of our culture is five key values Passionate, Pioneering, Responsible, Authentic, Collaborative. Our company in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Producers & Developers for implementation of 3D game art and animation in a Unity game based on specifications
- Implement functional and polished user interfaces based on specifications
- Collaborate with other Designers, Artists, Developers and Product Managers to generate effective design solutions and receive feedback
- Know how to produce content quickly without sacrificing quality.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity
- Experience creating optimized 2D/3D assets for Unity
- Experience creating particles or other VFX
- A passion for games development
- A strong Portfolio
- You are a self-starter and can work independently
Nice to have:
- Experience writing shaders for real-time rendering
- Adobe package (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Knowledge and experience in 3D software (Maya, Blender 3D)
- Experience in game development
- Experience using Unity in a shipped game or commercial project
The way we work:
Project duration for game development can be anywhere from 2 months (short) to 9 months (long). You will be working in a small Art team cooperating with Game designers, Game developers, Mathematicians and Test Engineers, in a good working atmosphere.
- Very competitive salary
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Well-connected location with global offices in Austria, Canada, UK, Italy and United States
Our Recruitment Process:
- CV review and samples of work.
- Face-to-face tech interview
- Test (Creating test assets)
- You’ll have 10 working days to complete the test.
- Successful candidates are eligible to pass to the final round.
- Usually the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
- How long will the process take? Depends, usually 2 weeks for interviews.
Please send your CV electronically.
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 11000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch ... Saznajte više
- Timska druženja
- Rad od kuće
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Godišnji odmor i slobodni dani
- Porodica i roditeljstvo
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Fleksibilno radno vreme