MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Ventilation Technician who will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of supply air and exhaust air systems and the associated control and regulation system.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of supply air systems and ex-haust air systems including the associated control technology and control engineering
- Carries out independent maintenance according to manufacturer's specifications and maintenance plan
- Preparation of quotations with detailed calculations and cost estimations for subtasks and projects
- Carrying out machine commissioning and technical machine acceptance test
- Carrying out all tasks in compliance with the relevant technical guidelines, legal requirements in the field of environmental protection and occupational safety
- Regular inspections of the assigned installations
- Control and monitoring of the perfect operation by means of the control technology
- Industrial mechanic or electric
- Several years of experience in a similar position, desired knowledge of Siemens S7
- Experience Control engineering and regulation technology
- PC knowledge - Microsoft Office, desired SAP
- Teamwork and independently working
- English language desired
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
Be the part of the MTU family and a growing team in Serbia. Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page. Your application will be carefully reviewed by our HR team. Please note that by sending your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed for the purpose of the selection process in our company.
MTU Maintenance Serbia d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Milutina Milankovica 11 V
- PIB: 111531672
- Matični broj: 21497495