The Video Copywriter & Storyboard Specialist will be responsible for creating unique content for use in corporate brand videos, to be distributed on corporate websites, blogs, social media, product training, and event properties. The goal of the content is to promote the corporate brands, their services and products, to help increase traffic, improve user product knowledge, and generate and convert new business leads. All content must adhere to marketing best practices and be structured to ensure clarity and usability with photographs, motion pictures, animations, motion graphics, and clearly written text.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Researches, creates and edits video storyboards, scripts, video content copy, interview questions, social media posts, and other similar forms of content to support the video production and distribution process.
- Ensures all content is on-brand, consistent regarding style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion.
- Works with internal resources and SMEs to ensure all assets provide accurate information.
- Works with Management, Marketing, and Stakeholders of Content to ensure all content fulfills business, SEO, and content goals.
- Responsible for coordinating the collection and production of still graphics, to support the production of video content.
- 2+ years of content writing experience.
- One or more years of script and storyboard development experience
- Extremely strong, fluent written, and verbal English is mandatory.
- Previous experience in writing about technology, financial, ecommerce, general business, medical and/or cosmetic procedures and products a plus.
- Working knowledge of SEO and how to enhance all content for web presentation on Google and YouTube.
- University degree, particularly in writing, English, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field a plus.
- Ability to work with other internal teams in a variety of areas, including business/product, marketing, and editing/writing.
- Ability to follow a style guide and to create written communication according to company-determined standards.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of creativity and professionalism.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees, including executive management.
- Ability to deliver content regularly and to deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.
Ko smo mi?CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. Kao ... Saznajte više
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije