Work from Home
We need a talented video editor that will create videos that will boost our sales. From simple powerpoint presentations to complete video production. We are looking for someone who can easily do voice over videos, motion graphics, captions, titles, promo & intro videos. Experienced in pre production and post production is a plus, as well as delivering a quality service with respect of strict deadlines.
As video has become the best way for communicating company's messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company's success. Most of the time videos will be advertising, testimonial, or explainer video types with kinetic typography and music or voice over. Ultimately, as a video editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive selling story.
- Collaborate with marketing team
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Creating and editing video content
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Participating in post production
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Demonstrable video editing ability
- Ability to collaborate closely with small teams
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field (preferred, not required)
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Innovative, creative, quick-thinking, and open to experimenting with new ideas with storytelling skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
- Meeting tight, demanding deadlines
Preferably skilled in and experienced in:
- Vegas Pro
- Sony Vegas
- FinalCut Pro X
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Sound Forge
- Adobe Illustrator
Note: Only Applications in English will be considered.