GAMURS Group (gamurs.group), the leading esports media network running websites Dot Esports and Gamepur, is seeking a Video Producer - Animation Expert (2 work positions)
A suitable candidate must be:
- Have strong writing skills in English
- Be self-motivated, and show a willingness to experiment to identify new avenues of success.
- Great knowledge of the competitive video game space (esports). The games for which you will be producing vidoes are: DotA 2, League of Legends, Counter Strike, Call of Duty, card games (Hearthstone, MTG, Legends of Runeterra), Fortnite, Apex Legends, Valorant, Overwatch and the general gaming space (for example Red Dead Redemption 2, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, GTA V etc.)
- Great knowledge of gaming culture. You should be able to see a competitive play and know whether it’s good or amazing and know the latest trends in the gaming world
- Great knowledge of English language
- Strong competency in After Effects. Knowing your way around Photoshop and Adobe Premiere is a plus.
- Very organized as you will be collaborating with professional journalists and content creators
- Familiarized with producing "infographics videos" similarly to what can be found on such Youtube channels as Kurzgesagt, The Infographics Show and similar
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Must be proactive, not reactive to the latest trends in effective story telling and engagement through videos created for either on site or social media distribution. Stay educated on the industry
- Problem solving skills
- Producing video content which is fitting to the brand of Dot Esports (dotesports.com), Progameguides (progameguides.com) and Gamepur (gamepur.com) with the aim to educate, engage and entertain either esports or general gaming audience.
- Videos are to be produced in collaboration with professional journalists with whom you will be working on ideation, scripting and producing of a video
- You should be able to produce videos similar in quality to the following list:
You will be organizing your own time to work. You will be employed on a full time contractor basis.
Submit resume and cover letter and links to videos that you have produced in the past which are similar in style to the above mentioned.
Please also include your salary expectation for a full time role (i.e. 40 hours per week) and what do you believe is your potential output of this type of videos per month (if the scripting part is already done for you i.e. just doing animation).
We are looking forward to reviewing all applicants.
GAMURS Group team