Established in 2011, Birdseye has pioneered the Remote Facility Supervision industry with a mission to make the world a safe place. Facilities across North America are signing long-term contracts to have their facilities supervised and/or secured by Birdseye’s dedicated team of more than 350 professionals.
Birdseye’s well-integrated technology solution eliminates the need for costly on-site security guards or general administrative staff. Our strong belief is that any work function that can be digitized, can, and eventually will be operated remotely. Birdseye, an essential service, is proudly serving other essential services making it recession-proof and stable during all economic cycles.
Birdseye is headquartered in Toronto with offices in the USA and Serbia. To learn more about our culture, kindly visit our website www.bvpserbia.com as well as our LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook pages.
About the Opportunity:
If you would like to get a glimpse of what the world will look like in 10 years, join our team today. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies, you will be part of an energetic and ambitious team that takes pride in working together in a harmonious atmosphere.
We are looking for positive individuals that can thrive in a fast-paced environment as our company continues to grow at 50% every single year. Quick thinkers with proven track records would find our company a great fit. Our fast-growing customer base from various industries will expose you to a wide range of experiences.
- Control cameras, microphones, speakers, doors, printers and other devices installed across North America
- Verbally communicate with people you see on your computer screen using two-way communication tools
- Communicate with customers and related parties via phone and email
- Perform administrative task as per customer request
- Manage customer's staff actions and report events to their management
- Collect big data and compile reports pertaining to operations
- Ensure smooth running of day to day operations in large facilities
- Produce reports and other communication as needed
- High school degree, University degree is an asset
- English speaking and writing proficiency
- Excellent understanding of customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products, including Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills
- CCTV and/or security background is an asset
- Computer and IT background is an asset
- Ability to work morning, day and night shifts
- A positive disposition
- Capability to work from an office in Belgrade - not a remote position
- Spanish speaking and writing proficiency is an asset
Employee Compensation Package & Perks:
- Opportunity to be part of a team of ambitious, talented people with diverse backgrounds and style
- We are all striving to continuously learn and improve
- Opportunity to be creative and innovative, we love new ideas
- Company organized events (football, carting, parties, company hangouts, etc.)
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Stock appreciation rights
- Bonuses for employees with children
- Dynamic and modern office space including a spacious lounge where employees can relax and enjoy
- Video games, pool, darts and foosball
BVP is one of the fastest-growing companies focusing on virtual management, security, administrative, and operational improvement services. The company is headquartered in Toronto and operates across North America, with the Operations center in Belgrade, Serbia, employing over two hundred employees to deliver maximum service, virtually.Our comprehensive virtual management, security, operations, and administration assistance services have been keeping businesses safe and running more efficiently…Više o poslodavcu