Most people see a chair.
You see creative ways to bring it to life.
Visual Merchandiser/Activity Co-Worker, Communication & Interior Design department, Belgrade East Store, IKEA Serbia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- You have educational background in visual merchandising, industrial design, art or architecture;
- You have a deep passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home;
- You think creatively supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics.
About the job
As a part of the store visual merchandise/activity team you use your extensive knowledge of people’s life at home, home furnishing competence and the store layout to present and communicate the IKEA product range in ways that make it attractive and relevant to your local market. You have a practical hands-on approach to working in a fast-paced retail environment. You also support customer self-choice in the IKEA store and the IKEA easy buying process.
About the assignment
You will be a part of the creative team and you will:
- Use visual merchandising competence to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA identity in range presentation solutions in the store by working with store layout, range presentation and vitality;
- Actively contribute to the department action plan with initiatives that will grow the business and support long- term profitability and execute the agreed plans in close co-operation with other functions;
- Use the knowledge of people's needs and dreams in the local market to plan and implement relevant, inspiring, affordable and commercial range presentation solutions that reflect a wide variety of styles, price levels, meet the many individual tastes and exceed our visitor's expectations;
- Keep visitors in mind when working on the shop floor, minimize disruption and remain aware at all times of the importance of safety and the visual impact for visitors;
- Respect routines and responsibilities, work together with your team and other functions, act quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understand the impact of actions on the financial results;
- Secure high quality, simplicity, efficiency and cost consciousness in planning and implementing all range presentation solutions by applying national directions and using global tools, proven solutions and best practices;
- Actively contribute to gathering insights about store layout and range presentation and translating this knowledge into relevant and inspiring store solutions that will support a convenient shopping experience and reflect the local needs of life at home;
- Stay up to date with news and knowledge about home furnishing, retailing and trends in order to generate creative directions that inspire and surprise visitors with a strong visual impression.
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 5 stores and we will open new ones in the upcoming period. We strongly encourage and warmly welcome applications of people of all cultures, backgrounds and experiences because we believe that diversity in IKEA makes us stronger.
IKEA Srbija d.o.o.
Prešli smo dug put od trenutka kad je 1943. godine Ingvar Kamprad osnovao kompaniju IKEA. Od sitnog švedskog biznisa, gde su se proizvodi prodavali putem kataloga, IKEA je postala jedan od najpoznatijih svetskih brendova za uređenje doma. Robna kuća IKEA Beograd Istok otvorena je 10. avgusta 2017. godine. U svom asortimanu robna kuća ima oko 9.500 funkcionalnih i pristupačnih proizvoda za uređenje prostora i doma po cenama toliko niskim da ih može priuštiti većina građana. Kompanija IKEA…Više o poslodavcu