Most people see a chair.
You see creative ways to
bring it to life.
Visual Merchandising/Activity Co-worker, Communication & Interior Design, IKEA Belgrade East Store
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
You have educational and/or professional background in visual merchandising, industrial design, art, landscape or architecture, and a deep passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home. You have basic knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp or Revit. You have a practical hands-on approach to working in a fast-paced retail environment.
About the job
As a part of the store visual merchandise/activity team you will use your extensive knowledge of people’s life at home, home furnishing competence and store layout to present and communicate the entire IKEA product range. You have an ability to combine commercial, aesthetic and practical skills, and able to prioritize your work. You are comfortable using tools and implementing your solutions on the shop floor. You have an attention to detail that keeps the store vital and always showing something new for our customers.
About the assignment
You will be a part of the creative team and you will:
- Plan, organize, implement and maintain your assigned product area in the store with your Commercial partners (Sales/Food and Logistics);
- Provide commercial display solutions for a single product or a combination of products to improve people’s life at home and shopping experience;
- Plan and implement relevant commercial range presentation solutions that reflect a wide variety of styles and price levels that meet many individual tastes;
- Secure the use of the store layout to create a good product overview and strong visual impact that facilitates the buying process;
- Respect routines and responsibilities, and work together with all departments, especially Sales and Logistics to act quickly, exploiting commercial opportunities and understand the impact of those actions;
- Secure high quality, simplicity, efficiency and cost consciousness in planning and implementing all solutions.
Ingka Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. The IKEA Group operates in 43 countries and our retail operations include 321 IKEA stores in 28 countries.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online by 24.12.2019.in English.