VueJS full stack Developer
Ellmount Interactive is expanding and looking for a Frontend Developer to strengthen the team in Belgrade. We provide development and operations for Casino Room (casinoroom.com), which is an iGaming brand with its own backend platform.
What you can expect:
- Competitive salaries
- Full time employment
- A challenge and an opportunity to grow
- An Agile team, a great working environment
A master of your craft, you understand the frontend jungle and can with confidence navigate the many solutions on offer. You understand the architecture and considerations for designing a kickass high performance SPA responsive web app. You enjoy knowledge sharing and code reviews with your friends at work. You get a kick out of providing a great user experience to our customers in the highly competitive gaming industry. You are well versed with solving complex tasks, and thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment
- Experienced with architecting/designing mission critical systems
- An understanding of CDNs, distributed computing and microservices.
- An eye for simple solutions in a complex environment
- A technical person that understands the complexities of a modern IT system setup
- Ability to use a wide variety of frontend technologies, tools and services
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
You need to have
- Experience from working with proper CI/CD in Git and Trunk Based Development
- Fluency in English
- 5+ years of equivalent full-time professional frontend development experience.
- A keen eye and true understanding of the importance of performance.
- Exposure and understanding of PHP is a requirement as parts of the work is done in PHP (still).
- You have worked in the iGaming industry
- (especially Poker and Casino)
- Experience with Nodejs, Golang, PHP, Java
- Well versed with MySQL or other databases
- Previous experience with Jira and Jenkins
If you like to work in an exciting international environment where you will be given the responsibility to make a difference, send in your CV today!
Deadline for applications: 22.02.2019.