- Processing data (quantity, serial and IMEI numbers and other relevant data) in ERP regarding stocks of goods, forwarding relevant data to Telenor Departments
- Coordinating customs warehouse
- Issuing relevant documentation based on received and delivered goods
- Preparing minutes on shortage or damage to goods
- Receives and distributes goods in line with received requests
- Transports goods (drives company vehicles and cares for it in line with regulations);
- Handles and maintains forklifts
- Maintains warehouse space in line with regulations
- Carries out other tasks from the warehouse scope of jobs on orders of the Warehouse Manager
For the good start, you will need:
- High school
- Full understanding of business processes
- Computer proficiency, MS office
- Owns required licence, medical certificate and competences for operating forklift
- Regular B category driver’s licence
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
This position is through outsourcing agency.
This is temporary position.
Please Apply by 16.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.