- Processing data (quantity, serial and IMEI numbers and other relevant data) in ERP regarding stocks of goods, forwarding relevant data to Telenor Departments
- Coordinating customs warehouse
- Issuing relevant documentation based on received and delivered goods
- Preparing minutes on shortage or damage to goods
- Receives and distributes goods in line with received requests
- Transports goods (drives company vehicles and cares for it in line with regulations);
- Handles and maintains forklifts
- Maintains warehouse space in line with regulations
- Carries out other tasks from the warehouse scope of jobs on orders of the Warehouse Manager
For the good start, you will need:
- High school
- Full understanding of business processes
- Computer proficiency, MS office
- Owns required licence, medical certificate and competences for operating forklift
- Regular B category driver’s licence
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
This position is through outsourcing agency.
This is temporary position.
Please Apply by 16.07.2019.
Telenor d.o.o, deo internacionalne investicione kompanije, PPF grupe, posluje na tržištu Srbije duže od 12 godina. Telenor je u Srbiji tržišni lider po prihodima i pokriva više od 94% stanovništva 4G mrežom. Telenor je na srpsko tržište ušao 2006. godine akvizicijom kompanije Mobi 063. Od 31. jula 2018. godine, Telenor u Srbiji deo je PPF grupe koja poseduje punu kontrolu nad operacijama Telenora u centralnoj i istočnoj Evropi, tačnije u Mađarskoj, Bugarskoj,…Više o poslodavcu