At Magna, we turn ideas into industry standards for all of automotive. We push the boundaries of technology and innovation to transform vehicles, careers, and the future of mobility. Why work for one automaker when you can work for the entire industry?
Warehouse Shift Leader
Magna Seating Aleksinac, Serbia
Magna Seating is an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality complete seating systems. Our solution includes seating structures, mechanisms and hardware, as well as foam and trim products for global automotive, heavy truck and bus industries. Our capabilities include market and consumer research; full concept development; design and engineering capabilities; testing, validation and world-class manufacturing. Our award-winning seating solutions are developed from consumer research, finding the ease of operation to be comfortable, convenient and connected.
We quest a Warehouse Shift Leader for our new plant in Aleksinac as soon as possible.
Responsible for all aspects of the Materials Warehouse. Plans, directs and coordinates activities including safety, quality,
productivity and employee relations. Oversees Materials Supervisors for all business units.
- Supervises Materials Supervisors for all business units to planning, assigning, directing and coordinating their day-to-day activities
- Ensures all shifts have proper staffing at all times
- Creates purchase requisitions for warehouse items (supplies, maintenance work orders, etc)
- Audits Materials Warehouse systems to ensure processes are followed (pre-shifts, incoming audits, yard management)
- Follows up on day-to-day issues with employees
- Generates and implements warehouse improvements in safety, efficiency, inventory accuracy and housekeeping
- Develops and maintains Materials Job Evaluation Sheets (JES)
- Develops and tracks internal key measurements for Materials team’s performance
- Works with Materials Supervisors to resolve downtown
- Participates and leads process improvement projects: productivity, quality, ergonomics, etc.
- Ensures all Company policies, procedures, plant standards and safety rules are consistently follwed
- Collaborates with the Department Manager and Human Resources Manager in the administration of disciplinary action, when necessary
- Ensures Material Supervisors are monitoring, maintaining and accurately recording employees’ time related to the Attendance and Time-Off Policies (e.g. vacation, medical day, bereavement, jury duty, etc) within established time frames; and all required supporting documentation is obtained timely
- Ensures all employees within the department (new and transferred) have received all required training in a timely manner
- Ensures the thoroughness and timely completion of scheduled performance reviews for all Materials shop floor employees
- Supports and enforces the principles of the Employee Charter, Company goals and objectives, and decisions and policies by taking ownership and communicating these in a positive and supportive manner
- Displays a positive attitude towards safety, works safely and follows all the Company’s safety policies and procedures
- Complies with all Health, Safety and Environmental standards
- Responds to and investigates all reports of injuries, accidents, illnesses, near misses and property damage immediately
- Takes an active part in the division’s safety program by performing regular workplace inspections, effectively investigates accidents/incidents promptly, and assists in meeting or exceeding the division’s safety goals
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years of materials supervisory experience or a minimum of five (5) years of materials team leadership experience in a tier-one automotive manufacturing facility
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented, communicates well with others, and able to interact with people at all levels and departments
- Excellent problem solving and leadership skills
- Detail oriented and excellent documentation skills
- Working knowledge of safety standards and OSHA guidelines
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MRP
- Appropriate salary, depending on your specific qualification and professional experience
- Long-term and stable position in a growing, international company
- Interesting and versatile job scope and working conditions in a dynamic team with international networks
- Excellent personal development opportunities
You are willing to invest your personality, your energy and your time to tasks be worthwhile to invest? In fun making and contemporaneous challenging tasks? We are looking forward to your application!
Dear candidates, please direct your CVs in English only.
Deadline for applications: 07.05.2020.
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu