As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers hallenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- Ensuring smooth and error-free deliveries of material to a production line
- Maintenance of warehouses and warehouse position and their system settings
- Leading assigned employees following Brose leadership guidelines
- Control transporters work, employee attendance records, shift planning and training of newly arrived logistic personnel
- Resolution of daily operational problems within the warehouses and internal transport
- Ensures proper technical condition of logistic equipment and cooperation with production (complaints, measures)
- Records technical inspection of the equipment, records the repairs and service inspections, records accidents, records usage of self-propelled trucks
- Performing all necessary actions to ensure health, safety and environmental protection
- Technical high school Degree with relevant working experience in production
- 2 years of experience in a leading position in logistics
- Good communication / inter-personal skills
- independent decision-maker and proactiveness
- PC skills (MS-Office, MS-Excel, SAP user)
- driver licence B category and Forklifts driving licence
- Fluency in English and Serbian
A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits. Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Please send us your application using our online form.
Kompanija Brose već preko 100 godina prednjači u oblikovanju budućnosti automobila. Po veličini četvrti dobavljač automobilskih delova na svetu, u porodičnom vlasništvu, gradi u Pančevu, blizu Beograda, novi razvojni i proizvodni centar za elektromotore i pogone. Ovde će narednih godina nastati visokostručna radna mesta za 1.100 radnika sa atraktivnom karijernom perspektivom.