Function: Supply Chain Management | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Coordinates the activities of packing and preparing the goods in accordance with delivery priorities and agreements for dispatch, in order to design dispatch plans in the optimum way, and to meet customer requirements
- Coordinates the following activities: receiving of the materials; undertaking goods inwards and making identity checks; collecting materials with defects (as declared by plant quality and/or SQM), and preparing them for transport to the supplier
- Leads provision of materials for the downstream process steps in order to ensure fastest possible availability of goods
- Receives the goods in the SAP tool, respecting FIFO rules and the working instructions
- Checks the errors in the system and make the stock inventory in order to avoid the annual inventory discrepancies
- Enters and maintains processing logistics data and creates and coordinates dispatch documents, in order to ensure the flow of goods and values are secure and efficient
- Supervises, coordinates and supports the warehouse employees
- High School Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in the leadership role in logistics area, preferably in automotive Industry
- SAP advanced knowledge
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu