Eurolab International Group is a distributor of the world's most famous premium brands in the categories of beer, non-alcoholic soft drinks and alcohol on the Serbian market.
Our principals on the Serbian market at the moment are:
Asahi brewing group with brands: Peroni, Peroni Nastro Azzuro, Asahi.
Gruppo Montenegro with brands: Amaro Montenegro, Select and Vecchia Romagna.
Fonti di Crodo with the Lemon Soda brand, which is available in several variants: Lemon, Oran, Mojito and Tonic.
We are focused on quality, innovation and differentiation on the market, as well as on the introduction of new premium brands on the Serbian market.
We believe in teamwork, in the specificity of each individual, we nurture differences, we respect opinions and we strive to maintain the right balance between private and professional life.
If you are ready to contribute with your motivation, individuality and professionalism, we will be glad to be a part of our team.
POSITION Warehouse worker (& forklift)
Warehouse worker (WW) performs duties to run smoothly the warehouse operation under the guidance of Warehouse Supervisor, focusing especially on taking full care of the products stored and handling them as per instructions.
Basic requirements for the position of Warehouse worker:
- At least 2year experience in warehousing or similar job positions.
- Abilities to use/learn Logistic systems.
- Licenses and certificates needed to use the W/house equipment (forklift) in accordance with Serbian laws.
Key duties and responsibilities of Warehouse Worker are:
- Performs the execution of orders from the system.
- Ensures products are placed as per orders, without faults, not expired and labelled.
- Places the imported products carefully on their designated places as per instructions.
- Takes care for his own and others safety within the w/house using PPEs all time.
- Maintains and uses carefully the transport equipment within w/house.
- Supports the WSV during inventories.
- Informs WSV in any case of non-compliance products or activities.
- Ensures to turn off all electrical devices before leaving the work place, an/or any other hazardous he/she may notify.
- Ensures all documents are filled properly before handing over to delivery drivers ore others. Hands over to WSV all documents at the moment, but not late than and of working day.
- Responsible to maintain the w/house clean and in very good conditions.
- Performs other duties as per line manager instructions within the scope of internal regulation and country laws.
Eurolab Internacional Grup doo Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar dr. Zorana Đinđića 64a
- PIB: 111781331
- Matični broj: 21539490