The ideal candidate must be highly creative and energetic with plenty of ideas, actively searching for new opportunities and solutions, and able to create and execute critical front-end website initiatives with compelling, contemporary designs, functionality, and usability in order to drive continued success and conversions through web tactics.
- The position is a full time
- Working hours are Monday to Wednesday from 12 to 8 PM, Thu-Fri 9 am – 5 pm in order to ensure overlap with US-based Sales and Marketing teams
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develops, designs, implements and QA/tests user-driven front-end templates and creates HTML for small and large-scale website projects, interactive features, email campaigns, landing pages, and digital display banners.
- Builds, Q/A’s, and tests applications and services for the Web.
- Implements and maintains effective SEO standards for brand properties.
- Maintain front-end website functionality and regularly audit front-end content.
- Executes all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off for platform development.
- Ensure that website and front-end strategies and deliverables are consistent with Brand Standards.
- Helps other team members with any issues they may encounter so as to maintain overall team effectiveness.
- Whenever needed, interacts and assists with members of other teams so as to contribute to the overall company culture.
- Carries out day-to-day communication with other teams so as to ensure that all team members are sufficiently aware of work being carried out by their colleagues.
- Keeps supervisor(s) informed about any issues that may arise.
- Establishes and maintains communication with all stakeholders so as to tackle issues or anomalies that may arise.
- Interacts with other teams to ensure that all relevant departments are up to speed on all projects.
Minimum (Necessary) Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Design or related field or equivalent experience/training.
- 4+ years of applied experience working with website design and the web development lifecycle.
- Experience with e-commerce website preferred.
- MUST be able to write clean, optimized HTML outside of a WYSIWYG environment.
- Proficient with WordPress Standard and Custom template themes
- Proficient in Dreamweaver, Flash, and other typical web design applications.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (CS5) and other typical graphic design applications.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems and collaborate with others to find solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and do it well.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Ko smo mi? CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- Dodatni slobodni dani
- Rad od kuće
- Rad na daljinu
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije