Come join Perficient and our international team of consultants that delivers thrilling customer experience solutions for our Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will learn from the best, working alongside talented developers, architects, and marketers in a supportive and collaborative environment. You will be part of a software engineering culture at a growing, top consultancy in the market. We are focused on nurturing passionate consultants and developing future delivery leaders while continually building on our successes and evolving our approach. If you seek a mentoring environment, leading-edge technology, and challenging work, contact us today and make Perficient your career destination.
About Our Sitecore / Optimizely Team:
We have been partnering with Sitecore for more than fifteen years. As one of just a few Platinum Sitecore partners in the U.S., we are dedicated to the partnership, to growing our team of Sitecore professionals, to growing the Sitecore community, and to our clients. Our team consists of more than one hundred Sitecore-certified consultants and ten Sitecore MVPs. We consistently receive awards for our work, including the 2021 Excellence in Solution Delivery Award for the Americas and previous awards for Site of the Year. Perficient believes so strongly in the capabilities of Sitecore that we have chosen to build Perficient.com on the Sitecore platform.
We have been partnering with Optimizely for more than 5 years. Perficient is currently a Premier Platinum partner status, making us one of only 3 US-based companies to achieve that status. We specialize in Content Cloud and B2B Commerce offerings as well Healthcare and Manufacturing & Distribution clients. Perficient currently has two MVPs and nearly 30 certified developers and are growing!
With a digital agency that is 400+ strong, we dream big. And we build beautiful, too, thanks to our growing team of Sitecore and Optimizely MVPs, years as a Sitecore and Optimizely partner, and deep roots as an established technology consultancy. Technology is at our core, and when fused with a team of talented content strategists, visual designers, and experienced architects, we deliver on the complete vision and bring experiences to life.
Perficient has offices in many major cities with hubs for the Sitecore / Optimizely team in Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, Irvine and Serbia. We are proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled. We also have a strong remote culture and much of our team works remotely.
The role of the Business Consultant is for individuals passionate about identifying and delivering the right Business solution for each client. Our Business Consultants have a keen Business orientation with an understanding of how technology can be effectively applied to meet a variety of Business needs.
Our Business Consultants fill a number of different roles on our project teams working with a variety of technologies for a wide range of clients. The specific responsibilities vary for each client and each project. Key to the success of our Business Consultants is the willingness and desire to quickly learn the client’s industry and the unique requirements of each engagement and to fill whatever role may be required to best support our client’s needs.
A Business Consultant thrives in challenging environments and accomplishes difficult assignments without significant supervision and instruction. Our consultants can handle the stress of being accountable for delivery and: complete goals on time, practice strong attention to detail, persevere through tough obstacles, and do not get easily discouraged.
The Business Consultant may be involved in the strategic planning of an engagement or helping the client make decisions about their future IT direction. Once a project has begun, the Business Consultant may assist in facilitating key requirements with stakeholders and customers using standard and User Experience techniques. The Business Consultant may be responsible for functional designs, detailed designs and system mapping, wireframes, requirement specifications, and prototypes.
The Business Consultant works with the Lead Business Consultant and Senior Project Managers to assist with daily operations exercising time management, communication, and collaboration in a fast-paced environment to ensure the successful delivery of projects. The Business Consultant will interface with Perficient technical and business delivery personnel, as well as vendors and customers on a regular basis.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Web Content Analyst in our Sitecore Accelerated Services unit, located in Novi Sad, Serbia.
- Perform site analysis to determine page types and repeatable patterns
- Analyze design comps and map them to pre-built or custom CMS components
- Analyze and compare content to design comps in order to determine missing elements or other ambiguities
- Verify content readiness and create a process for obtaining any additional corrections and updates
- Coordinate content delivery with the client or third party agency, to ensure a timeline that supports the build plan
- Lead, organize and work on building pages using Sitecore and Optimizely platform
- Populate pages with content (copy, images, videos, etc)
- Play a leading role in communicating content-related requirements and questions to the client
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that their deliverables support content build schedule and release plans
- Support testing e orts by providing Quality Assurance team with necessary inputs for veri cation of content stories, tasks or bugs
- Create user documentation plans and make sure all the necessary instructions and guidelines are available to the team and clients throughout the project
- Lead client training and enablement e orts through the development and build phase as well as the hand-o period
- Participate in 360 reviews during retrospectives and annual performance evaluations
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business or related area
- Experience driving business objectives
- Content Management Systems (CMS) or data entry experience
- Experience in working with clients, building relationships and acting as an advisor
- Critical analysis and problem-solving skills with a focus on detail and quality
- Ability to advise, train and guide internal and external team members
- Demonstrated ability to assess risk, scope requirements, and prioritize deliverables
- Action oriented and a team player with the ability to work e ciently in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
Preferred skills and experience:
- Previous experience with Sitecore and/or Optimizely CMS
- Understanding of development team roles and responsibilities
- Experience working in the consulting industry
- Previous experience with Instructional Design or Technical writing
- Understanding of complex Internet based enterprise level applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Track record of delivering on time, on budget, and meeting client commitments
- Enterprise projects for leading worldwide companies
- Opportunity to work as part of highly skilled teams located around the globe
- Career advancement
- Encouraging individual career growth – training, certifications, and additional educational platforms such as Udemy
- Access to popular developer tools and utilities (Such as ReSharper, NCrunch, Beyond Compare, etc.)
- Private health insurance is available to our employees and their families
- Flexible working hours and optional work from home
- High-end laptops and working equipment
- Kitchen is always supplied with coffee, sweets, snacks and drinks
- Fun room with Electronic Darts and Table Football
- Team building and collaboration within team
More about Perficient:
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Futoška 1a
- PIB: 111928618
- Matični broj: 21573248