About the team
Apex Collateral is a front-to-back, cross product and cross asset enterprise collateral management and securities finance platform. We build solutions that helps our clients to comply with regulations, achieve collateral optimization and handle the volume and complexity of collateral management activities
What you will be doing
You will be a part of agile driven multicultural team working on a leading financial platform together with other software developers, business analysts and product owners.
As Web UI Developer you will be involved in the development and deployment of a new user interface, design and innovation around future UI enhancements.
We offer stable and well-organized working conditions, dynamic environment for personal and professional development and opportunities for additional professional training.
As a Web Developer you will work with the development team on our roadmap development activities
What you bring
- At least 4+ years commercial development experience building responsive UIs for web applications
- Hands-on experience with the following web technologies: Angular v2+, Bootstrap
- Competence in the usage of REST-APIs
- Good understanding of Web Socket communication protocol
- Experience with Java, ReactJS or Saas is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Testing/Mocking Frameworks
- Experience working in a team across the whole development lifecycle
- Experience with Scrum and test-driven development
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
- Very strong communication skills and fluent in English
Added bonus if you are
- A team player and you enjoy working in dynamic team
- A proactive, open-minded committed and ambitious
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE