At Wolf & Wolf Technologies, you will not find yourself only in the company of the most professional people in the financial industry, but with people who know how to make finance and technology come together as one, as well. We reward dedication, value innovation and support growth.
Wolf & Wolf Technologies is a FinTech hub that focuses on both researching and developing innovative payment processing and banking platforms for the FinTech industry. Apart from that, the company also deals with international payment processing solutions through in-house brands.
With several years of experience, Wolf & Wolf Technologies is one of the few companies in the Balkans that understand the future of financial technology. We would be more than honored to give you the opportunity to show your expertise in one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies providing high-quality payment processing options.
The Legal Assistant will be preparing and interpreting legal documents for review, approval, for clients and attorneys. Will organize and prepare legal files. Conduct legal research and analysis using various law sources. Select, compile and use technical information from various reference sources. He\She must be able to research and understand all matters around European Payments Council rules and regulations. Perform administrative legal duties as required.
- Drafting and preparing correspondence, term sheets and checklists
- Assisting with preparation of various deal documents
- Researching regulatory issues and changes, monitoring law developments in connection with Business Banking transactional matters
- Create, maintain and organize a legal library for all legal documents
- Maintaining and updating forms
- Partnering with lawyers in Business Banking and other lines of business to support large scale projects and initiatives
- Respond to requests for information from law firms
- Proofread and edit legal forms and documents for accuracy, conduct legal research
- Assist with due diligence and manage data
- Transactions with formation of company and registration of various licenses
- Prepare written reports and correspondence
- Assist the Legal Team with legal enforcement projects – attending to the administration, management and setting up of meetings, etc.
- Bachelor or Master Law degree
- At least 1 year experience in legal sector, preferably banking
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Strong research and analytical skills
- High degree of confidentiality
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and anticipate future obstacles
- Broad knowledge of legal research techniques, legal terminology and legal communication principles and practices
- Familiarity with FinTech Industry is a plus as well as GDPR certificate
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- 25 Vacation Days per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Working in an international team
- Pleasant working environment
- Pet friendly office space
- Working location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Please send your CV and Motivation Letter in English.
We appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Wolf & Wolf Technologies Novi Sad
At Wolf & Wolf Technologies, you will not find yourself only in the company of the most professional people in the financial industry, but with people who know how to make finance and technology come together as one, as well. We reward dedication, value innovation, and support growth. Wolf & Wolf Technologies is a FinTech hub that focuses on both researching and developing innovative payment processing and banking platforms for the FinTech industry. Apart from that, the company also…Više o poslodavcu