Cosmic Development is a Canadian outsourcing and consultancy company that implements innovative solutions while using the latest technologies. Cosmic Development team counts over 100 professionals, has a portfolio of over 100 completed projects and established business relations with over 80 happy clients from Canada, USA, Europe and Australia. We have offices in Toronto, Belgrade, Skopje and Bitola.
We are looking for a passionate WordPress developer to join our office in Belgrade or remote.
Your role will be:
- Working on both back-end and front-end development within the project, including work on WordPress themes and plugins
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities
- Working on formulating an effective and responsive design, and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Deprecating legacy 3rd party plugins and replacing them with internal 1st party plugins
- Ensuring and maintaining high – performance and availability of the project
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- 4+ experience in WordPress and PHP development
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience with building user interfaces for websites and web applications
- Experience with designing and developing responsive design websites
- Understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment
Advantage will be given to candidates who meet some of the following requirements:
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design
- Experience with debugging tools (Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc)
- Ability to work with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and career growth opportunities
- Free courses and training programs
- Friendly and fun working environment in a multicultural and fast-growing company
- Happy Fridays and annual team buildings
If you are interested in this position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.