We are looking for medior or senior WordPress Developer.
Our mission is to bring digital identities to the world. We want to give our users control over their digital identities through Freja eID mobile application. Find out more about Freja eID solution at https://frejaeid.com/en/home/
These are our values:
- One team - we stand together and everything we're doing we do as a one team. We learn together, we face our challenges together, we celebrate success together.
- Innovation and initiative - we seek for innovation, we question status quo, and we're supporting each other initiatives.
- Personal development - personal growth is our key value in strengthening the team
What will you do:
- Develop and maintain our website
- As we are in the growth stage, you will help us by making website more efficient to attract and retain users
- Work closely with design, marketing and the rest of the development team
- Actively improve your knowledge of WordPress and related technologies
- Develop landing pages for various campaigns
- Correlate website with social media networks, blog and our partners
What skills are required for this position:
- Minimum 3 years of experience and full understanding of WordPress
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of PHP
- Basic understanding of RSS
- Writing clean code
- Developing intuitive and quality user interfaces
- Web site accessibility features
What knowledge and skills are nice to have:
- Understanding principles of the SEO, Google Tags and Facebook Pixel
- Familiarity with GIT code versioning tool
How the interviews/selection process looks like:
- Up to three rounds of interviews
- First interview is a mix of technical and HR interview. It takes about 45 minutes. We go through your resume and discuss your projects and work experiences.
- The 2nd interview is technical. We present some problems to you, you work on a solution, think out loud and discuss alternatives, pros and cons.
- The last interview is with our management, we present you our offer
What do we offer:
- An opportunity to work in international team experienced in related technologies
- Private insurance
- 23 vacation days (+1 day on every two years spent in the company, +1 day for every child)
- 12 days of sick leave per year
- 100% paid vacation and sick days
- Competitive salary
- Chance to improve your skills, both technical and soft skills
- Great team culture and atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
Freja eID kompanija se bavi razvojem rešenja za sigurnu elektronsku identifikaciju (eID) kroz moblinu aplikaciju. Freja eID je "lična karta" u digitalnom svetu, koristi se kako za pristup online/digitalnim servisima tako i fizičkim servisima i uslugama. Kompanija je osnovana 2002. u Stokholmu, a 2012. je otvoren razvojni i istraživački centar u Beogradu.Više o poslodavcu