At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
World Class Manufacturing Coordinator
If you are ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated person with outstanding communication, problem solving and analytical skills you will be the right to enhance our team.
You will be member of the team responsible for implementation of World Class Manufacturing (WCM) programme under routine supervision of WCM Manager.
You will be based in Gornji Milanovac, Serbia.
What will you do:
- Participate in planning and implementation of WCM programme (continues improvement programme based on Total Productive Maintenance, Kaizen, Lean, Six sigma) in the factory
- Support pillars and process teams in implementation of WCM methods and tools and coordinate pillars activities
- Support, lead and train operators in WCM teams for proper application of WCM methodologies
- Benchmark with colleagues from other factories and master pillar teams about implementation of WCM programme
- Work on continuous improvements and follow implementation of methods, actions and standards for loss eradication and prevention
- Ensure the sustainability of improvements through internal and external audits
- Support development of WCM competencies by delivering trainings and coaching factory employees
Who you are:
- University Degree (technical background will be considered as an advantage)
- Proactive and analytical approach, self-starter and good team player with advanced communication and leadership abilities
- Strong organizational skills for coordinating and scheduling multiple jobs and personnel
- Readiness to take responsibilities and accept challenges, open minded and always looking for development
- Fluent Serbian and English language knowledge
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits
Apply Now! If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.