Our Engineering team is architecting an intelligent tool that simplifies lives of thousands of salesmen worldwide. We are looking for a colleague to aid in the production and support of a wide array of digital initiatives with a focus on e-Commerce. The position will be overseeing and executing a number of client projects and initiatives.
- Actively monitoring and answering to any clients’ requests and queries via email or helpdesk
- Performing manual Quality Assurance, ensuring that the end result matches program specifications and meets or exceeds client expectations. If issues are identified, the e-Commerce Support Specialist must work with the Product Manager as well as on and off shore technical staff to resolve identified issues
- Assist in creating, and monitoring, reporting related to site performance
- Creating a user manual for e-Commerce product with focus on recurring problems
- Candidates should possess a good, general knowledge of the technical aspects of e-Commerce specific web platforms (nopCommerce working knowledge is a plus), have knowledge or experience working effectively with automated marketing tools, and have experience using content management systems to post and manipulate content on Web sites
- Information architecture and/or user experience work is a plus
- Working experience with SQL is a plus
- BA/BS degree with 2 years of related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and present solutions to leadership
- Ability to work individually or as a team player, with strong organizational skills
- High proficiency of MS Office and web technologies
- Our own product – We are developing our own product, from scratch. You can only imagine the sense of pride you feel when your work becomes a part of an application our customers love to use.
- Always learning, always improving – Our software engineers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. The kinds of problems you’ll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our development department. Even the most experienced engineers in this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets in many advanced areas of knowledge.
- Top-notch working conditions – Don’t waste time finding parking spots, they are readily available at our modern office space in Dedinje. Use the time you saved to chill on our unbelievable balcony with a view you’ll never forget.
- Team-building activities – We believe in fostering relationships between colleagues which is why different activities and events are organized every few weeks. And yeah, beer helps. Dogma brewery takes care of us.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are growing fast and you will be at the center of it all.
- Benefits & compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
- Awesome customers – We serve and partner with leading, global sales companies.
INTELISALE is a Serbian IT company that has developed its own product to improve sales results of their clients. Since 2015 Intelisale is trusted by the world’s industry leaders to improve each salesman’s performance as well as overall organization goals. Intelisale provides a modern, comprehensive, but also flexible platform that adapts to the wishes of customers. The platform is called “all-in-one” because it easily covers all sales processes and supports different sales channels. It is…Više o poslodavcu