As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 150 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Would you like to be the part of this adventure and join our excellent regional L’Oréal team?
Join us and apply for:
E-COMMERCE & DIGITAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
based in Belgrade
L'Oréal's Professional Products Division distributes its products in salons worldwide. Through its vast array of brands, the division can meet the needs of different hair care salons, for colour, shape and styling, shampoos, and general hair care needs. A privileged partner of hairdressers, this division offers them products made with the best technologies as well as high-level training, to ensure professional service.
To strengthen our team in Professional Products Division, we are looking for an important role of a e-Commerce & Digital support specialist (m/f) who will have the following impact in different fields:
- Focusing on e-Commerce channel for Serbian market
- Best digital execution in e-Commerce channel, developing and expanding of the customer portfolio whilst achieving the desired channel growth
- Building, managing and developing long-term e-Commerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence
- Assuring the execution, following brand guidelines and delivery of brand top-opportunities in e-Commerce partners
- Supporting the field sales team (internal and external) in developing salons into potential strong e-Commerce players in cooperation with country teams
- Supporting promotions by producing landing pages engaging and optimised for conversion
- Maintaining web content, ensuring it’s up to date
- Supporting all campaigns with optimised site content
- Ensuring all content changes are properly coordinated
- Identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience using all tools available
- Planning, making recommendations and implementing a rolling basis of content amends for the website based on the business needs
- Digital marketing: Understanding key digital trends and the general functioning of key digital platforms: Web (traffic and analytics), SEM, Social Media and Social advertising
- Content management – preparation of digital marketing materials to support visibility of brands
- E-merchandising – preparation & implementation of materials
- Being Media & Consumer Touch points
YOUR JOB MISSION:
With us, you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams. At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you're the leader of that project - no matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
- Has obtained University degree, preferably in economics / marketing /digital field
- Preferably has approximately to 1-2 years of experience on a similar position, ideally but not obligatory within companies with strong ecommerce business
- Preferably has background in e-commerce platforms and digital commerce fundamentals
- Preferably has experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, DoubleClick campaigns, as well as in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Is open-minded, ready for challenges and not afraid to innovate and challenge the ways of working by being proactive
- Has highly developed organizational and analytical skills
- Keeps up with the trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Is able to multi-task and prioritize, having great planning and follow up skills
- Is able to clearly convey the message in communication with various internal & external stakeholders
- Has good computer knowledge (MS Office), with emphasis on Excel (pivot, functions, reports)
- Has active knowledge of English and native Serbian speaker
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Every new day at L'Oréal is unchartered territory. No career begins and ends the same way. Here, success is about taking risks, driving initiatives, expressing ideas.
Local, regional or international career opportunities.
Constant challenge means never waiting around... you make it happen!
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
L’OREAL BALKANL’Oréal Balkan, sa sedištem u Beogradu posluje od 2004. godine i predstavnik je L’Oréal Grupe na teritoriji republike Srbije. U beogradskoj kancelariji radi internacionalni tim koji čini više od osamdeset zaposlenih, sedam različitih nacionalnosti. Izazovno i uzbudljivo radno okruženje pruža izuzetne mogućnosti za razvoj novih ideja, preuzimanje širokog spektra odgovornosti i postavljanje visokih standarda u svakom aspektu poslovanja. ŠTA MOŽEMO DA VAM PONUDIMO?Svaki novi dan u L’Oréalu ... Saznajte više
"Rad u industriji koja se neprestano menja je veoma interesantan ali i izazovan. Tim u kojem radim i raznovrsnost ljudi koji ga čine je nepresušan izvor znanja i usavršavanja.
Mogućnost da sam u ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE