Fully integrated to our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will be exposed to both the technical and functionallayers of our flagship product, while acquiring a unique skillset on the fast-growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. As a member of an international team, you will also learn how to work in a global Agile company. High achievers will be rewarded with fast track career development.
We are reinforcing our software engineers in charge of the development of eFront Invest, the core product of eFront, dedicated to Alternative Investment companies.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
- Tests Plans & Suites
- Testing of Web and Mobile Applications
- Testing automation
- TFS/VSTS, Specflow
- Agile (Scrum)
Required Skills and Experience:
- University Bachelor or Master’s degree (School of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Faculty of Mathematics or Economy and similar)
- Experience in software testing, manual and/or automated testing
- Enthusiastic, creative and open-minded team player
- Understanding of complete product lifecycle and QA processes
- Knowledge of some programming languages, or experience with automation tools, are a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical, communication, time management skills; quick learner and self-motivated person who is comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Deadline for applications: 17.01.2020.