Implementation consultant is part of product implementation projects (configuration, implementation, install); report hierarchically to a local manager, and they may report to a non-local project coordinator for their due deliveries. They work closely with: Business Consultants, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Account Managers, Developers and Support. Handling the relationship is a crucial part of the role; it implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Private Equity). Being in a client facing role, the impact of their work on company's image and business position is key.
What will you be doing?
- Communicating with Business Consultant to get back client's business needs, processes and system requirements
- Designing solutions from Business Consultant's functional specifications and gap analysis
- Translating functional specification into solution
- Configuring the system
- Documenting and archiving all configuration work for future reference
- Producing work estimates for configuration work
- Adjusting requirements and solution design throughout project lifecycle
- Providing delivery test plan and executing them
- Collaborating closely with development staff for any improvement requests, bespoke development or bug fixing
- Providing application testing and data reconciliation activities
- Conducting training to client users
- A Degree from FON, Faculty of Mathematics, School of Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Excellent computer skills and easy adoption of new Software and technologies
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, you are a self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Independence in work and decision-making, team-worker
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
- Previous experience implementing financial software solution
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
In 2019 BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA