If you are a React.js Developer that stands out from the crowd and wants to be responsible for developing front-end for a range of our solutions:
- POS (Point of Sale)
- Mobile POS for tablets and mobile phones
- Self-service kiosk-based retail solution
- Hospitality solution
One of the main areas where we want to improve our solutions is making them highly themeable and customizable.
Who we are
Webology d.o.o. is a young Serbian IT company based in Belgrade focused on developing amazing e-commerce solutions. Our clients are from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark as our partner is Navipartner Kobenhavn based in Copenhagen. NaviPartner is the 9th largest Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partner in the world out of around 4.000 partners. We are Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and became Microsoft Partner of the years 2007 and 2008.
NaviPartner is an ambitious, development company that provides Point Of Sales solutions, Web Transaction Platforms, and Hosting Services to the retail industry in Europe.
Webology and NaviPartner provide its employees a professional work environment, top motivated and friendly colleagues. We have Hikers, Runners, Video Game heroes, Board Game lovers, Musicians, Family, Single, Happy and every other variety of people.
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement new front-end features for our solution stack
- Developing the next-generation user interface for our POS solution
- Identify areas of improvement both visually and functionally
- Create new UI themes to match different market and industry requirements
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Self-discipline in delivering tasks in a timely manner with deadlines.
- 5+ years of professional experience, though it's more important what you know and what you can do
- Previous experience with TypeScript is another big plus
- Critical thinking regarding UI and UX
- Experience delivering product features
- Experience mentoring or coaching team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of e-commerce design constraints.
- Familiarity with source control tools including Git and SVN.
- Methodological approach to troubleshooting.
- Ability to quickly learn and use new tools and technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
‘Nice to have’ skills:
- Experience with Magento or any other e-commerce platform.
- Understanding of Magento 2 front-end concepts.
- Basic understanding of any Retail ERP.
Personal and professional requirements
- Candidates should have relevant academic software engineering degree(s) and/or certification(s).
- Good written and verbal communication skills; fluent English language skills.
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team environment.
- Well presented, driven and can think on your feet!
One more thing:
We're looking for extraordinary React.js developer that want to build something great with a group of incredible people. If you enjoy a challenging and innovative work environment, then Webology and NaviPartner is the place to be!
Webology d.o.o. is a young Serbian IT company based in Belgrade focused on developing amazing e-commerce solutions. Our clients are from all around the world, but the most of them are from Denmark, because our partner is NaviPartner Kobenhavn based in Copenhagen. NaviPartner is the 9th largest Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partner in the world out of around 4.000 partners. We are Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and became Microsoft Partner of the years 2007 and 2008. NaviPartner is an ambitious, development…Više o poslodavcu