Computer Rock raspisuje oglas za poziciju iOS Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
We are looking for:
We are looking for candidates that have been programming all their life and who consider it a calling. We are looking for someone who is passionate in work and who follows the latest trends in this field. Are whole team is based around these principles and that is what makes us strong and successful.
What will you be doing?
- Creating mobile apps for a range of international clients. This is a full-time position
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Experience with iOS development
- Excellence in Objective-C
- Experience with Swift programming language
- C/C++ programming language
- Independent problem solving skills
It would be a bonus to have:
- A computer science background
- Java or C# programming language experience
- Involvement in open-source or game development scene
- Confident spoken and written English
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Eight-hour working hours / five days a week
- Flexibility in work: occasional work from home, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Experience of cooperation with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Possibility to work using the latest technologies and devices
- Possibility to attend professional training or conferences, the opportunity to participate in our meetups
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Fully equipped kitchens include espresso and other refreshments, fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
- FitPass for most sports and recreational facilities in the city
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact only short-listed candidates.
We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. After the interview successful candidates will receive an e-mail with our offer.
Each interview contains the following parts:
- Mathematical questions (number systems and binary arithmetic)
- Questions about computer architecture, hardware and operating systems
- General programming questions (commands, logic)
- iOS relates questions (ObjC and Swift)
Complexity of questions depends on the level of position the candidate applied for. It may happen e.g. that we ask senior level questions to candidates applying for a junior position if we notice a possibility that the candidate’s knowledge is greater that needed for a junior level.
Send us Your application!
Please send your application, CV and example projects.
Please be sure to include links to your clickable references or Github.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.
Deadline for applications: 12.02.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!