iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. iOS developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Primary focus of iOS developer is development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
Type of contract: Permanent
- Design and build advanced applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code, help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable SWIFT code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of iOS devices.
- Proofreading code and correcting mistakes before app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that iOS app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in working in Swift is necessary, Objective-C is a plus
- Knowledge of OOP patterns and data structures
- Experience in using third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience working with custom UI layouts
- Experience with Git
- Experience in working in Agile environment and Scrum methodologies
- Presence for high-quality user experience and impeccable interface
- Good knowledge of English language
- Experience in working on a large project / team and exposure to well-designed APIs, high data flow, efficient algorithms
- Experience with in-app billing
- Experience working in the Android environment
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Ability to learn and improve your skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- 10 days of a sick leave 100% payed
- Private insurance
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Paid conferences and in house trainings
- Home Office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
MENU Technologies doo
MENU Technologies Launched in 2014 as an innovative software start-up company in Switzerland, MENU enables sophisticated ecommerce for restaurant brands. It offers fully integrated omnichannel digital order and engagement solutions in restaurants’ branding, extended with a powerful suite of delivery & dispatch, incentives and loyalty capabilities. The modular ecosystem with a central data hub enables ordering via direct channels (web, mobile, kiosk) and 3rd-party delivery…Više o poslodavcu