nSphere is a fast-growing Internet media company, from Boston, USA, focused on capturing a leadership position in the burgeoning market for targeted local online advertising. Our technology staff supports the overall strategic direction of the company by building the state-of-the-art tools, technology, and system architecture necessary to achieve our growth objectives. We believe in challenging employees to reach their full potential by creating a value-driven work environment.
nSphere is now looking for an
interested in applying their iPhone Development skills, in our office in Belgrade, Serbia. We are offering opportunity in developing iPhone Applications with heavy use of RESTful web services, custom APIs, and attractive UIs. Our backend is built using the latest tools like NodeJS, RoR, and NoSQL databases including both CouchDB and MongoDB.
Minimum job requirements:
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Minimum one year hands-on experience in iOS
- Familiar with iOS, IPhone SDK
- Understanding of object oriented design and programming concepts
- Excellent English language skills and good communication skills
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Front-End Work
- Design Experience
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Further professional development
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work on high impact projects
- Cover letter
- CV in English
- Your start date
Deadline for applications: 20.12.2011.